There will be three, six hour sessions on March 16th, 17th and 18th at the WCSU campus.
In addition to the film presentation, the 2012 Brookfield Film Festival will also include “A Production Challenge,” a comprehensive workshop on the fundamentals of digital video production. Dr. J.C. Barone of Western Connecticut State University will teach this interactive and hands-on workshop during which participants will create their own three-minute short films. To receive more information about the workshop, “A Production Challenge,” contact Ray Dori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Production Challenge – Digital/Video Workshop
Create a Short Digital Film in two 6 hour sessions
All Skill Levels Welcome
March 19, 20
WCSU, Communication Dept
12:00 – 6:00 pm @ Berkshire Hall #019
Instructor: JC Barone, PhD Fee: $25
- The Production Process and Team including a behind the scenes of SNL
- Film and Video Aesthetics
- Lighting, Sound and Art direction
- Video Formats (SD, HD, Film vs Video)
- Post production/editing
- Exporting to web and DVD discs
- Screening and Personal Critique of Attendees.